[TenTec] Orion v1.370 update

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion v1.370 update
From: "William H. Hein" <Bill@NT1Y.com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 06:14:25 -0400
After receiving W4ZV's note, I again downloaded the Orion v.1370 update from
the RFSquared.com Website.  This time I downloaded the zipped file to my HDD
and unzipped and installed it from the HDD.  (In the past, I have always
just 'opened' the new OrionUpdate.exe file by right clicking the appropriate
link on the RFSquared.com Website and unzipping/installing without first
saving the file.  Don't know why that didn't work this time.)

This time everything worked OK and my Orion is sporting v1.370.

I note that I now just have one .ruf file now (1.370).  In the past, I can
recall having several .ruf files, or am I hallucinating?

73,
Bill NT1Y