[TenTec] OT: Telrex Manuals

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OT: Telrex Manuals
From: jhgraves@gis.net
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 12:00:28 -0400
Our club has two telrex antennas that we are trying to restore for
possible FD use.  The first is a four element tribander (2 trapped
elements and a full size 10m element, I think) The second is a two
element tribander.  We have no documentation but the boom is the 2 ton
Telrex type and the traps are the coffee colored ones with the doorknob
caps on top, except for the traps that have been repaired.

Does anyone have any documentation on these?  We are guessing on the
element length big time.

Thanks as always,

John / WB1EHL