Re: [TenTec] Lets talk furniture

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Lets talk furniture
From: "Bob Scott" <w4zy@bobandpenny.us>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 13:13:49 -0400
I had a neighbor give me some flooring.  He flooded hit kitchen and
this piece was not damaged.  I made a simple table design by nailing
2x4's to the flooring to create a frame of sorts and then created a
table support out of some additional 2x4's to that fit inside the fame
I created.  It is somewhat crude, but it works well.  Then I borrowed
an idea I used for cheap bookshelves back when I was a poor Navy Petty
Officer using shelving and concrete blocks.  You can see a picture if
you look me up on qrz.com or look on my club's web page
www.woodbridgewireless.org for mine and other club member's ham
shacks. I hope to replace the table cloth cover with some nicer wood
or perhaps some laminate, but for now, it does what I need and it was
very low cost.

73,

Bob
W4ZY