[TenTec] W8KC 7.040 Internet Audio Stream

To: "q" <qrp-l@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [TenTec] W8KC 7.040 Internet Audio Stream
From: "Paul Valko - W8KC" <w8kc@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 22:16:40 -0400
Hello Everyone!

Late this afternoon I glaned out the kitchen window into the backyard and
noticed a thin, white line drapped above the grass at about the five foot
level.

oh oh...

The center support of my dipole snapped up on the tree limb that was
supported it!

Hope to get it fixed tomorrow, but in the meantime, if you'd care to hear
what a skyhook at 5 feet sounds like, point your web browser to
http://www.w8kc.com/stream.asx

You will need Microsoft Media Player Version 9 to hear it.  Nothing against
the other formats, but that's what I'm supporting at the present.

The rig is a Ten*Tec Corsair with a 1.8kc crystal filter.  My antenna is a
full wave dipole, ladder line fed, through an LDG-11 ATU.

eSWL reports cheerfully accepted.

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc
Listen to 7.040 MHz from anywhere with Media Player v9
http://www.w8kc.com/stream.asx