[TenTec] Problems with v1.371?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Problems with v1.371?
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 09:33:14 -0400
I was working a JA this morning on 20m and he sounded like he was at least S-9
+10db, but when I looked at the S-mtr, he was not even moving the  meter!
Really nice!

I seem to be having an audio problem in CW, but only when transmitting. I drive
my Titan 3 with my Orion. After installation of v1.371, when transmitting
barefoot, the Orion works excllent. If I am using the Titan amp, only while I'm
transmitting, I  get random loud pops in the rx audio. About six or seven
times, I will randomly loose the sidetone audio, but the Orion & Titan
continues to xmit. Occasionally when I stop transmitting, the rx audio will be
gone, but the analog S-mtr is still functioning, i.e., the rcvr is still
operating.

Has anyone observed similar problems after v1.371? I've reported it to
ditsnbits this morning, but wonder if others have seen the same?

Tom - W4BQF