Re: [TenTec] It just depends...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] It just depends...
From: "jay pea" <ne4tt@mail2Cool.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 06:46:25 -0700
Started HF operation with older Drake equipment.
While Drake is excellent amateur gear,
with the present Drake management ceasing support of their product,
I started searching for a company that has strong support for their ham
equipment.

Imagine my surprise that TenTec is not only a U.S. company,
but provides support for their older amateur gear.
Not to mention being on the forefront of amateur radio innovation with
software driven radios..

I own a few older models, and enjoy the ease of operation.
Ten-Tec's documentation is excellent, and makes servicing
straightforward.

What would I want in a new Ten-Tec rig?
A compact mobile programmable radio.
Perhaps repackage the Jupiter with a separate control head.

Jamie NE4TT

<P><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"
 face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" style="font-size:13.5px">Get the
FREE email that has everyone talking at <a href="http://www.mail2world.com";