[TenTec] Orion Sweep with 1.371

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Sweep with 1.371
From: Kc9cdt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:45:58 EDT
Well, I installed 1.371. Overall looks good!

However, I'm very disappointed in the fact that now the sweep stops working
when you tune. The one real usefull featuer of it is now gone! Before, I could
see a signal and tune to it. Now as soon as I start tuning the sweep stops.

Looks like the Dragonball is not fast enough to do everything so TT now stops
the sweep when tuning to save CPU cycles?

If you can't use it to go to a signal with, what good is it?

73,
Lee