Re: [TenTec] omni 6

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] omni 6
From: ac5e@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 22:21:03 +0000
John;  The only time I had a problem on one band - 75/80 at that - was with a
Field Day antenna that worked great below 3.600 - and the Omni cut up like a
new pair of tight boots on 75.  Of course the dipole was long on 75 and needed
a choke balun in line to calm things down.  The next year all the coax ran
through Radio Works line isolators.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E