[TenTec] Question for 526 "6n2" owners

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Question for 526 "6n2" owners
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 18:15:37 -0500
Two questions for those of you who own 526's (early versions):

1.  Do you also have an S6 birdie at 146.64?  (Unfortunately, it's smack
on top of the repeater I spend the most time on - when I'm on repeaters.)

2.  If you got an early release, did you either a) send the rig back to
TT for updates to help intermod (and did it help?), and 2) if you did the
mods yourself, was there anything in addition to replacing 2 SMT
inductors with discretes?

TIA and 73,
         Duane ( found a 526 at Ham-Com that I'm playing with)