[TenTec] FS/FT: Omni-C station

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS/FT: Omni-C station
From: "Jerry Kitterman" <kitt5@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 06:44:50 -0400
I have a pristine Omni-C station for sale or trade.  It is a 9+ electrically
and cosmetically. The radio has the 1.8 crystal ssb filter and the pto is
smooth.  I have the #243 vfo and the dial cord assembly and pto are smooth with
no sag. Also have the deluxe #255 power supply/speaker. Great cw rig and I will
send pictures on request. Will take $450 + shipping or take a vhf/uhf radio in
trade or another hf rig or small hf amplifier.  Thanks for reading.

73
Jerry...W9CTB

Jerry Kitterman
kitt5@earthlink.net