Re: [TenTec] An example of changing Orion firmware tomeetexpectationsof

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] An example of changing Orion firmware tomeetexpectationsof the operator.
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 03:12:49 -0000
Yes, the "Up" function can be setup to be done on the PC keyboard numeric
keys to make a pseudo pod.  Also, my program automatically handles the audio
setup.  With DUAL turned off, the VFO A receiver is routed to the speaker
and left and right headphone.  With DUAL turned on, both receivers are
routed to the speaker, the VFO A receiver is routed to the left headphone,
and the VFO B receiver is routed to the right headphone.  All this happens
with just one button or mouse click.  It really goes nice.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC