[TenTec] Paragon plus acc for sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon plus acc for sale
From: ac5e@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 02:14:57 +0000
A young friend of mine, Richard Murdy, N5UZN, is going into an assisted living
complex after about ten years in a no antenna condo. Dick has a Paragon, the
matching power supply, and an MFJ tuner (if I remember right a 989) that he
needs to sell before he makes the move.
Dick's asking $700 for the package, and really does not want to break it up.
Knowing Dick, it's been wrapped in blankets except for an occasional listening
session with a wire stuck in the antenna jack for the last ten years. If you
are interested in a really nice Paragon I'm sure this one would fill the bill.
Dick's number is, area code 850.796.8069, or for the moment he's at 2714
Murfield Drive, Navarre, Fl, 32566.
I hope someone on the reflector will help Dick find a loving home for his pet.
73,  Pete Allen  AC5E