[TenTec] Centurion ...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Centurion ...
From: "rr1632" <rr1632@dragonbbs.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:15:35 -0400
Hello all, ..I have a black centurion that I bought new from TT in mid
February...put the tubes in , and put it back in the box...just no room at this
point...never even turned it on....it is factory perfect....I have been playing
with the idea of a larger amp in the last couple weeks and was wondering just
what the Centurion mite be worth ...I haven't made up my mind yet , still in
the "HHHMMM" stage of planning ....please respond off list...it is NOT for sale
yet , just wanting some input....tnx and 73 all....Mark...K8ML