[TenTec] Comments and Suggestions for my Argo V

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Comments and Suggestions for my Argo V
From: "Larry Greenberg N5BEA" <larrylg1@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 23:13:16 -0400 (EDT)
 A few months back , I bought an Argo V and matcing power supply then asked for
comments and suggestions about the firmware and operation.  I am asking again.
  I don't recall all the comments.  I haven't put the rig on the air until now
because of a personal set back.  I lost a family member to cancer.   I put up
my antenna, a 70 ft. trapped inverted vee fed at 35 ft. with 450 ohm ladder
line into a TenTec 277 tuner.  I put my new rig on the air yesterday.  I
checked into a 75 meter traffic net and I was told that I had a fine sounding
rig.  I  just woked into Ontario, Canada with a 10 over signal report.   So I
guess it is setup correctly.  I am most impressed by the receiver.  Anyway,
thanks again for your comments and suggestions.Larry GreenbergN5BEA