Re: [TenTec] 7800 reviews

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 7800 reviews
From: w3sz <w3sz@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 20:11:47 -0400
There is a separate 7800 reflector.

Roger Rehr
W3SZ
http://www.qsl.net/w3sz

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 18:44:34 -0500, WD4K <WD4K2@Charter.net> wrote:

A couple of weeks ago I subscribed to the Icom reflector (as an Orion owner
I admit to heresy)!! However I am so suprised that I have not seen a mention
of the 7800, the review or anything pertaining to the rig since I
subscribed. Lots of chatter about the 706 and other items but nada on the
7800. Is there another Icom 7800 specific reflector? I was looking forward
to the glorious 7800 revelations there but also to see if the same bashing
(constructive criticism) was done to the 7800 as was heaped upon the Orion
here by worlds greatest contesters and "radio gods cult." To see nothing
whatsoever about it on the Icom reflector is very odd. I am disappointed. If
that reflector is the only place for Icom chatter then, hmmmm... something
smells funny about this:) Tommy WD4K