[TenTec] Argonaut V/Titan III-more

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argonaut V/Titan III-more
From: "Josh Kelly" <jkelly@HiWAAY.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 07:19:54 -0500
Many thanks for MANY responses to my post both direct and on

the reflector.  Most want to know how much pwr. the Titan II would

produce.  I can tell you that 20 wts. from my Orion will get 600 to

800 wts. out.  Many others wanted to know if anyone had figured

out "how to".  That's what most of us want to know.  What is the best

way to hook up a TenTec Argonaut V, mod. 516 to a TenTec Titan III

amp. with some sort of relay for keying.  I will keep all up to date if

some kind soul works this out fot the good TenTecism.

Thanks again es 73,  Josh.  N4VB  jkelly@hiwaay.net