[TenTec] Paragon II Computer Interface Problems

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon II Computer Interface Problems
From: "Edward A. Feustel" <efeustel@direcway.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 14:42:55 -0400
I am trying to use the II's computer interface. I am having difficulty
with the responses to queried data, but not to receiving CDE (Matrix) data.
TRX-Manager indicates communication error using IC735 emulation and XMLog
complains
about missing EOMs for IC735 and Paragon II modes. TRX-Manager works well when
the II is put in CDE (Matrix Mode), but does not succeed when it asks for