Re: [TenTec] No Orion Update

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] No Orion Update
From: "Bernard(wtrone)" <wtrone@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 21:27:37 -0500
    I don't have any problem with these so called "dry spells."  My Orion
works just fine and that REALLY is the way that I like it.  I have been
reading some of the Icom and Yeasu boards and I really believe that they are
jealous of the Orion.  The Orion's numbers are better even though the 7800's
price is much higher.  Who knows if the Yaesu is real or vapor?

    However, I am a little curious about the "hints" that Scott drops every
once in a while about what TenTec is working on.  We could speculate and I
have heard a few rumors, but it would be nice to hear it from the horse's
mouth!

    Now, to work a little DX!

            73,

            Bernard, WA4OEJ