[TenTec] Argonaut 515

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argonaut 515
From: Charles Greene <W1CG@QSL.NET>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 22:02:11 -0400
Hi,

I have a nearly mint Argonaut 515 from an estate I am getting ready to sell on e-bay. It has a Notch/CW model 208A outboard filter, a matching Ten Tec power supply, and a Heathkit QRP SWR/wattmeter and QRP antenna tuner. I am in the process of going over it and checking it out; replaced the dial cord, cleaned it up, checking its operation. It is a collectors item. I saw one advertised for $630 a couple of weeks ago, and this one has more - . Reply off line.

Chas W1CG