RE: [TenTec] QRP

To: <barry@mxg.com>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] QRP
From: "NJ0IP" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 13:20:33 -0700
No Barry, that's OK what he is doing.

You are allowed to advertise your planned operations in advance - you just
are not allowed to do it during the contest.

Announcement: during WAEDC CW contest, listen for F/NJ0IP/m with a very weak
signal operating from the Atlantic coast of France (Normandy).  Since I only
have an ICOM in my RV, I'll probably be pretty weak ;-)

73
Rick