[TenTec] Fw: QRP

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fw: QRP
From: "Josh Kelly" <jkelly@HiWAAY.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 17:10:19 -0500
Ok OK OK, I'm guilty, I throw my self at the mercy of the court.  I sent out
this post

and it created a big thread..  I'm not sending any kind of log.  But I have
been severely

chastised by the internet police.  Mr. internet police, don't you worry your
pretty little head,

I won't post ant contest "stuff" on this reflector EVER again.    (many thanks
for the ones

that didn't think of me as a criminal).. I have been DXing for many years, got
ARRL DXCC #1 a long

time ago (worked them all).  And I think the same ones that patrol the HAM
reflectors are the

same ones that police the DX pileups.  You know "UP 10 or @#&*$#% to you".  I
have never

been in a big pileup without these helpful  police.  AGAIN, it been a busy
weekend for me and I never

intented to submit a log to for ANY contest this weekend.  FLAMES and burning
thread

welcome here or direct at jkelly@hiwaay.net .  Bring it on.  73 Josh  N4VB