Re: [TenTec] Titan 425 (Titan I) Vacuum Relay

To: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Titan 425 (Titan I) Vacuum Relay
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 12:37:43 -0400
Jim,

I also have a Titan 425 that I have run QRQ with for some10 years. Had to
change that vacuum relay annually! Anyway I got my hands on  some 'used'
mili-spec Jennings relays, the first of which has lasted for 3 years and is
still going strong. Will find the guys web  site and send it to you in case
you want to contact him. I do have one spare but not sure I want to get rid
of it.

Tom - W4BQF