RE: [TenTec] Orion Roofing Filter Cut In

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Orion Roofing Filter Cut In
From: "NJ0IP" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 21:11:36 -0700
Hi Bill,

Wonder what you work 5w with from your camper?
I am just about to receive an Argonaut 515 which has been refurbished at the
factory.
It will arrive either today or tomorrow in Hamburg (at the T-T distributor),
but we're heading for France camping in 3 days so I told the boys to keep it
and play with it until I return.

I also have an old Argosy (analog), two K2's, and an MFJ 9020.

For this trip I'm only taking the IC-706.  It takes up the least room
because it's bolted to the wall behind the passenger seat and I only have
the front panel to deal with.

73
Rick