RE: [TenTec] IC7800 Review: Why is this getting covered here?

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] IC7800 Review: Why is this getting covered here?
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 10:09:41 -0500
On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 14:53:23 -0700, NJ0IP wrote:

>The 7800 review in RadCom came
>out just a few days ago so it's currently a hot toppic.

I repeat the question -- why is this being discussed at such great on the
TenTec list?  Isn't this list devoted to the operation, use, and maintenance of
TenTec gear?

Is it because some of our members are more intereted in "cheerleading" or
taking sides in a "mine is better than yours" (or "mine is bigger than yours")
playground fight?

Jim Brown  K9YC