[TenTec] Omni VI+ Guidance

To: "'tentec@contesting.com'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI+ Guidance
From: "Knox, Richard" <richard.knox@veridian.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 11:50:33 -0400
Good Afternoon Members of the Group!

I just picked up a really nice Omni VI+ and matching 962 Power Supply.
(According to the serial numbers they were produced in August of 1999.)

As my current transceiver is a Corsair II, I have some learning to do.  Can
some Omni VI+ experienced members of the Group here give me some guidance on
how to set it up and operate it best for SSB?   I'm going to sit down and
read the manual before I put it on the air, but any good insights and
suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  (E.g., do I need any optional
filters?)

Please contact me off  Reflector at :   KnoxCol@aol.com
<mailto:KnoxCol@aol.com>

Thank you, have a great weekend, and 73!

de KD4BRL  Dick Knox

COL(R) Richard L. Knox

Automotive and Transportation Center

Advanced Information Systems