Re: [TenTec] Follow up

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Follow up
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 22:38:59 -0400
I'm with you John! This morning about 2 am, I took my Orion off the desk and
replaced it with my Omni 6....I don't think the Orion has much of a chance
of getting it's spot back.

Conditions and activity sure does not seem to be very good in this contest,
which is kinda strange as the WAE in normally quite good. As is
said..."Maybe tomorrow!".

Tom - W4BQF