[TenTec] Re: QSK...a note

To: "Ten Tec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: QSK...a note
From: "Roy Koeppe" <royanjoy@ncn.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:47:16 -0500
All, FYI,

Just a statistic for pondering. I have been operating an average of four
hours rag chew each day for nearly four years now with my Titan-2. CW,
QSK of course with OMNI-6+. Neither the Titan-2 nor the OMNI-6+ has ever
had a problem (I'm knocking on wood right now). I sat down once and
estimated the number of operations the QSK relays have made thus far.
It's in the millions. The Ruskie tube behaves like new, too. I had the
good foresight to buy a new spare jug while they were available. I hope
Tom Hix et al will keep on trying to get us more of 'em some day!

73,     Roy         K6XK