Re: [TenTec] interface Orion with Writelog

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] interface Orion with Writelog
From: K4IA@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 20:39:31 EDT
I am using 10.46G with an Orion and the Microham interface.

Make sure the com port selection for the Microham is one that Writelog
supports.  When I installed the Microham drivers for the USB to Serial port
conversion it defaulted to select a com port that was not supported in Writelog
- I
think it was com 5 or 6.  Once I changed the com port, it worked fine.  See my
review of the Microham interface on eHam for details.

Radio k4ia
"Buck"
Fredericksburg, Virginia USA