Re: [TenTec] Differences in Paragon I and II?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Differences in Paragon I and II?
From: "Vic Klein" <vhklein@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 11:29:07 -0000
Nope, just improvements in the processor operation like additional memories,
improved display legibility (month's spelled out, eliminate "/" in zeros),
and greatly improved front panel controls for band switching, etc. AM
receive is still there, but the PI has no ability to transmit AM. Note, too,
that FM and the RS-232 interface were options on the PI, not standard as I
understand the PII has.

=Vic=
WA4THR