Re: TT [TenTec] TT current production QSK rigs?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: TT [TenTec] TT current production QSK rigs?
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 22:29:10 -0400
Walter,

I think you missed what you just said!! The Orion is an SDR. Which means
what might not work today, might very well work tomorrow. There is some
promising firmware being prepared by Ten Tec right now and it  seems to have
great improvement possibilities.

The hardware in the Orion functions fine, the firmware is just taking a
little longer to 'nail down'.

Tom - W4BQF