[TenTec] multiple freq dipole with one coax

To: <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] multiple freq dipole with one coax
From: "Paul DeWitte K9OT" <k9ot@mhtc.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:44:10 -0500
When we go to FP/Miquelon for vacation we use mostly single band verticals.
To cut down on the number of antennas I made 2 2 band verticals. One for
12&17m and one for 10&15m.
These are made out of plastic window parallel feeder feedline. I just cut
one side for one band (just make a gap)and the other side for the other
band. I tune the highest freq band first. Dont know if that makes a
difference or not. They work fine. Low SWR on both bands.
The antennas are supported by Collapsable fiberglass poles. Just tape the
antenna to the pole.
These are not dipoles but the same principle should work for either.

73 Paul K9OT