Re: [TenTec] PSK METER AND THE JUPETER

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] PSK METER AND THE JUPETER
From: "tnj" <tnj@bresnan.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:21:11 -0600
From: "Robert DeLorenzo" <ny2q@mikedelo.com>
To: <TenTec@contesting.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 12:04 PM
Subject: [TenTec] PSK METER AND THE JUPETER

Pat,thanks for your reply. Th.e psk meter is a device that is connected to
the rig output via a "t" fitting and sends info back to the sound card thru
the seial port of the computer .This automatically adjust ur soundcard
settings for a clean psk signal with low imd.the software displays  ur
actual signal on the screen.This works fantastic with my corsair but does
not provide any auto adjustments with the jupiter.I use mix w also .Its my
favorite software with digital.....thanks again .  Bob