[TenTec] Pragon

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Pragon
From: lowiess@planet.nl
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:42:02 +0200
Hello,

I have just recently bought a Tentec paragon but i have some minor problems
with this radio
Some are solved by now such as a bad capicitor from the display the out of lock
problem of the PLL caused by bad soldering (Thanks Dick PA2DW hihi)

But there is one small problem with the S-meter with no antenna connected
is rises to a s2 i have about read about this problem but did nof find a
solution
Can any help me with
I also would be intressed in the aligment procedure for the PBT is seems to be
slightly of center now.
Any help will be appreceated

I am also looking for the FM-board and extra filters 1.8 .500 an .250

Cheers Frans PE0F