[TenTec] Display and battery problem Paragon

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Display and battery problem Paragon
From: neyts@planet.nl
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 08:07:11 +0200
Hello every body,

About a year ago I bought a Tentec paragon the set is working without any
problem.

Untill a half year ago, I installed a Giehlchip v3, now the set is not holding
it's memory every time I turn down the main powersupply. Can somebody help me
solving this problem?

Another minor problem is this: if turning on the set the display will not light
up the first time. I need to switch it on and off a few time to get it working
(without any problem)It seem a relais is reacting to late. How can I fix this
problem?

greetings,

73 Marc PE4MN