Re: [TenTec] new owner Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] new owner Orion
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 18:45:14 -0400
Skip, I think it is really great that an American Radio manufacturer will allow you to try out their product for 30 days, and if you don't like it, you can send it back for a full refund. And if your case, that is what I think you should do. Toby W4CAK

----- Original Message ----- From: "skip" <k3cc@fast.net>