[TenTec] Fwd: Ten-Tec

To: "Ten Tec List" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fwd: Ten-Tec
From: "Jim Brown K9YC" <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 10:13:56 -0500
I received the following email from the author of Ham Radio Deluxe, the very
nice rig
control program (FREEWARE).  I don't own any of the radios for which he needs
information. Can someone help him out?

Jim Brown  K9YC

Hi,

The ORION kit seems to work, with luck a new kit over the weekend with the
missing
features.

I am looking for RX-350 owners to test the RX-350 support.

I have added a few more Jupiter and Argonaut buttons such as A <> B, A = B and
B + A.

Does anyone out there have the RX-340? I need the handbook to be able to add
support.

Simon Brown
www.hb9drv.ch