Re: [TenTec] new owner Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] new owner Orion
From: "Ron Notarius" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 22:20:02 -0400
With all due respect to the Tennessee folk...

If the manual is so poor, why doesn't someone here on the list who is more
familiar with the rig & features come out with their own?  "Orion for
Dummies" has a nice ring to it, but somehow I think that title might put
some people off a touch... <g>

Seriously though, surely SOMEONE has the technical background to write a
better manual.  And if you wanted some compensation for your time, make it a
PDF, charge a nominal fee (like $10 or so via PayPal or equivalent) for the
download, and you should be able to make your time value back in, er, no
time...