Re: [TenTec] Re: new generators

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: new generators
From: "Josh" <jkelly@hiwaay.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 08:55:50 -0500
Hi Frank. Propane is the way to go... I have a 10K (Brigs Vanguard 2 cyl) It is hooked up to

500 gal. tank. Starts much easier than gas. Fuel never gets stale. It will also run on natural gas

at 80% (8K) with no change to the unit. I got natural gas 4 yrs. ago, so the propane is 5 years old.

It will NOT hand crank. Oil saftey must have rpm's to activate. Needs a hot battery.

73 Josh, N4VB

with no problem.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank Creel" <fcreel@surfbest.net>