Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec reflector

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec reflector
From: "David W LeJeune, Sr" <lejeuned@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 06:15:00 -0500
Well, now
    In the early days of ham radio we learned to build 'hardware' receivers
and transmitters from scratch - why not learn to program software defined
radios from scratch?  Then we wouldn't have to go 'crying to mama'!   It's a
lot easier than unsoldering and re-soldering!

   What was that term that was first used back then?  Appliance operators?

Dave K5WNV