[TenTec] Homecoming Hamfest 2004

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Homecoming Hamfest 2004
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 09:48:01 -0400
WW3A wrote:
>A big Thank You to the fine folks at Ten Tec for another great hamfest.

        Amen!  It was also great to connect faces with calls of
many guys on this reflector.  And how many other companies
would have their President/CEO and other key members of their
management staff wandering around talking to customers?

        Our drive back via I-40E was very easy.  Apparently most
thought the interstate was closed so traffic was extremely light.
Thanks to N4PY and N4AA for that tip and to W4NL for ferrying me
while my XYL Charlanne cleaned out the outlet stores!

73, Bill W4ZV