Re: [TenTec] Orions SO2R in CQ WW RTTY

To: <eric.sensi@skynet.be>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orions SO2R in CQ WW RTTY
From: "Bob Henderson" <bob@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 20:56:22 -0000
Eric SENSI, ON6CV wrote:

> >Well, I
> >have a rather limited station here.  No multiple towers or anything like
> >that.  In fact, just one modest crankup with a Force 12 C31XR and a
> >Cushcraft XM240.  If you're interested you can see my set up at
> >www.5b4agn.net.  This is a new website and my first attempt at it, so
> please
> >excuse it being a little bit raw & obviously unfinished!
>
> Modest and Limited station ? You have that kind of humour I really
> appreciate ! :-)
>
> Cheers, Eric.

Re-reading what I wrote makes me think you might feel I was being rather
disingenuous.  I wasn't.  I realise there are a lot of folks who would love
to have a set-up like mine.  When I said modest, I meant compared to the
kind of set-ups used by many of the world's top contest stations.  I did not
mean modest compared to what most guys use.

73  Bob

Bob Henderson, 5B4AGN, P3F
Giolou, Pafos, Cyprus
Email: bob@cytanet.com.cy