Re: [TenTec] Orions SO2R in CQ WW RTTY

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orions SO2R in CQ WW RTTY
From: "Bob Henderson" <bob@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 23:08:31 -0000
Alan

Many thanks.  I've tried what you suggest and you're right, it does retain
b/w first set by mode.  I can live with that.  Did you find this out by
chance or is there a reference I've missed in the manual?

I've not tried N1MM, mainly because folks that have told me they found it
rather unstable.  That was quite some time ago though, so maybe it's time I
looked at it more closely.

Thanks again.

Bob

Bob Henderson, 5B4AGN, P3F