Re: [TenTec] Why N1MM does not support the Tentec file interface

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Why N1MM does not support the Tentec file interface
From: "David W LeJeune, Sr" <lejeuned@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 06:38:04 -0500
That would be a neat idea, Carl. Would complement some of the stuff I've been working on in terms of remote access. Your memory resident interface works fine, but is a bit slow, for what I want to do. I think a direct LAN interface would certainly help in this regard.

Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>