Re: [TenTec] Re Please tell me about the TT Omni VI+

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re Please tell me about the TT Omni VI+
From: w3zd@att.net
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 17:41:46 +0000
Scott:
I've been reading most of the flap but that is NOT why I am sending this to
you.  I just wanted to thank you for making sure I had a really nice Omni VI
opt 3 to pick up Friday morning and also thank the entire gang at TenTec for a
very nice hamfest this year.  I have heard several comments from others
expressing they were also happy with the show.

The Omni VI you put my name on really looks like it had never been used at all!
 I worked a guy in 6 land on 18.120 Friday evening and then tried out the cw
end.  Fantastic!

I have used all the other "big 3" ans perhaps the best of those was the old
Kenwood TS-180S I had for quite a few years.  The Omni VI is doing a really
good job for me and I'm sure when I hook it to a good antenna that it will
really impress me.

Thanks again
Clayton W3ZD

-------------- Original message from "Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales" :