[TenTec] FS:280 ps for Delta

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS:280 ps for Delta
From: "David Reynolds" <k6wrf@gotnet.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 07:11:52 -0700
   I have a TT 280 power supply that is the matching supply for the
Delta..It
   is rated at 18a cont and 22a intermittent.
  It works great and for looks is a 9 of 10.It has a very snall chip on the
  bottom edge of the front panel which is barely noticable...I am asking $95
  plus shipping from 95695 and the shipping weight is about 17 lbs...I also
  have a 24" extension cable for the 12v end so you can get it a little
  further away to remote it if you want to...

       tnx for reading this   Dave K6WRF