[TenTec] callsigns - WAS: Extra Class Licensing

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] callsigns - WAS: Extra Class Licensing
From: "Gary Tuck" <garyltuck@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 03:09:56 -0000
Gosh, I’ve had a ticket for nearly 30 years and finally got around to taking
the Extra test in the early 90’s when I wanted the extra band space at the
bottom of each band and in a new QTH with extra challenges.  I’ve been
inactive for the last half dozen years until very recently.  In the same
challenging QTH but with a new Orion, I turned in my original callsign which
took forever to send on CW—WB7FCQ----for the best I could do—a 1x3.

Gary, W7TEA

---