[TenTec] I want to trade for a Jupiter or Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] I want to trade for a Jupiter or Pegasus
From: "George R. Griesbach W5GRG" <w5grg@comforttexas.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 21:54:36 -0500
I need a radio for ARES work, I have a nearly new in box Icom 718 and a
Ten-Tec 229 tuner in good shape that I would like to trade for a Jupiter or
a Pegasus. Please let me know off list if you have one of these radios and
are willing to trade.  I have some vintage ham gear also if someone is
interested in trading for that sort of thing. I can send pictures of both
units.
Thank You
George R. Griesbach W5GRG
505 River Oaks Rd.