[TenTec] power supply

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] power supply
From: W0CGJ@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 22:12:22 EDT
hi my name is jerry and my call is W0CGJ
i have a 961 but i have a corsair 1 i got the rig about 2 years ago at dayton
but it had a power supply that was for the old 544 but it worked just fine ,
last yeat i was at the hamfast   here in springfield mo and the 961 was
setting there by it's self , so i bought it and that's what i have been using
it
ever day the only thing is some one has cut the wire's so you can turn it off
on
the radio , what i do is just turn it off on the power supply , i will see
what i can do to fix it back like it should be the power supply look's very
good
and i will email you apicture if you are interested .
jerry