Re: [TenTec] PTO rebuild instructions on line?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] PTO rebuild instructions on line?
From: "B.Lee Cornwell" <k2blc@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 20:11:56 -0400
Jason - try here
http://www.io.com/~n5fc/c21_pto.htm

73 - Lee K2BLC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason Reber" <jreber@sisna.com>
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 12:02 PM

Stuart Rohre wrote:

Over the years since 1995, this has been discussed in detail on both Ten Tec
reflector and on QRP-L reflector. Google to QRP-ARCI Club and see the link
to QRP-L archives and search for Ten Tec PTO. Not sure why your search of
TT archives did not find individuals' postings on this.
73,
Stuart
K5KVH

There are several postings by individuals and groups on their thoughts on what kind of grease to use, how to clean the parts etc, but I'm looking for the /actual instructions/ that come with the PTO rebuild kit, which detail the process of breaking down and reassembling the PTO. I had the instruction sheet at one time, but lost it during a move. In the event I end up purchasing another PTO rebuild kit, I will scan the instructions and post them somewhere publicly accessible.

Jason