[TenTec] Titan 425

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Titan 425
From: "Don Knight" <n4dek@triad.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 19:47:25 -0400
Hello All,
Just purchased a Titan 425 amp from the original owner. This one was bought new
by him in 1988 and has never been sent back to Ten-Tec for any reason. The amp
is just like new and was used very little since new. I have been told that
Ten-Tec did make some upgrades to this amp so I'm wondering what might they be
and should I send this one in to be upgraded. It is a 00415 serial number.
Still 100% factory original. This one has the Hi/Lo voltage switch on the front
panel. Amp seems to be working perfect with full output.

                                                Thanks,Don